Payroll Outsourcing at single point for PAN INDIA LOCATIONS.
The proposed solution will enable company to maintain high level of information security, a comprehensive employee master manager, automate salary banding, and maintain 100% compliance, and error-free payroll calculation and disbursement.
Payroll Management Services (PMS)
The proposed Payroll Management solution will offer following features and benefits:
- Single Point of Contact
- Online Employee Master Data maintenance
- Individual Login for HO, department head & employee.
- Online System for Compliance Management to employees- PF, ESI, transfer, withdrawal forms eg-Form-13, 19, etc.
- Level Wise Policies, Benefits and Exclusion Management
- Attendance Collation from Multiple locations(currently getting from 18 states)
- Highly Standardized Processes for
- New Employee
- Exceptional Inputs
- Employee Leaving & Exit
- Other Requests
- Error-free Payroll Calculation
- Deductions Calculations- Loans, Welfare Funds, Advances, etc.
- Increment Management
- Incentive Management
- Income Tax Computation
- Leave Management & Overtime Computation
- Statutory Compliance Computation
- PF & ESIC challans & contributions
- Professional Tax
- Monthly Pay-slip Generation( Hard Copy & Soft copy)
- Comprehensive Pay Register
- Full & Final Settlement
- Multilingual employee Helpdesk in different Indian languages e.g. Telegu, Oriya, Punjabi, etc.
- Individual Tax Summary and consolidated TDS Report
- Investment Declaration
- Annual Form-16
- Various MIS & Reports
ETERNAL HR provides an end-to-end payroll & HR services through state of the art technology platforms and highly professional legal team.
- Manpower Planning
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Compensation Benchmarking
- Employee Search & Joining
- Compliance Management
- Payroll Management
- Performance Management & Career Development
- Employee Exit & Interview
ETERNAL HR performs exit management process in detail and gets verified from all departments. ETERNAL HR also performs Attrition Analysis for each employee leaving the organization to understand the reason of leaving and analyze the actions to keep attrition in control.